Thursday, October 16, 2014

Tomorrow Is Another Crock Pot Special: Country Style Ribs

I love working from home, it's perfect, and nothing beats it when it's raining like this! 
I feel like this week has sped by, and I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already, for some reason I keep thinking it's Wednesday. However it doesn't change the fact that it's Thursday, and tomorrow I have a lovely meal for you guys: Slow-Cooked Country Style Ribs with a Whiskey Barbecue Sauce!

I love whiskey, anyone who knows me knows that, and I love to cook with it as much as I do drinking it. I love how the flavor works with certain types of meat. (Pork and Ham especially). I needed a dish with whiskey for tomorrow, as the men in The Clearing were drinking it as if they're hopes depended on it.

"Looking after him, David swirled the last of his drink around. 'I have a feeling our troubles are far from over.'" (Rydder 183).

I hope you all check in tomorrow for the next meal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment