Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sunday Is A Hamburger Night - Easy Cooking For Football!

Sorry for the late post! Gosh I'm getting bad about that… The problem is though I sometimes don't pre-blog things so that I can just have them scheduled to post like I did two weeks ago.
Tonight I was late posting because right after I got out of work Ricky and I went to the Biddeford Eagles club for a charity event. (Which was freakin' fantastic!)

I had a bunch of cake tonight at the event… So it's a good thing this isn't a true cooking post because I don't think I'd have it in me!

"What was wrong with him? He had never eaten a rare hamburger in his life, and certainly not a bloody one. And the dreams - they had been going on since his arrival, and were now even more detailed. He nodded off, the bleating of the terrified deer still in his ears." (Rydder 87).

Nothing beats wanting to cook than a man - possibly a vicious werewolf - talking about rare, and bloody hamburgers. So I figure, hey Football Sunday is like a man holiday (or a woMAN day), so why not make some bloody hamburgers as well to tame the savage beast of Fantasy Football Monsters!!! Don't worry though, they'll still be Pennsylvanian Dutch!

Check back on in tomorrow for a Werewolf Burger Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment