Monday, October 27, 2014

Perhaps A Wee Bit British Now

I have no idea what it is about 'fanciful' dialect, however I must say that I do love myself a book with that same type of dialogue for characters. It's seemingly so proper and I must admit I'm a sucker for the British talk. (Or a Scotsman's!)

I feel that I shall be making a lot of more fancy foods, or just small things that pair well with the more fanciful attitudes dictated from the characters.
I know thus far they all seem to love their brandy (or the men do). The woman seem to have a certain rigidity about them as well, especially Miss Brent. Nevertheless expect to be bamboozled with English flair cooking for the next month!

I feel like another dainty meal is in order, or maybe a more classy affair on a traditionally sloppy American dish… I'm not quite sure what, but perhaps a Yorkshire Pudding…?

Stay tuned tomorrow to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment