Thursday, October 23, 2014

"Ten Little 'Ingredients' Went Out To Dine"


Tomorrow night I decided to take the rhyme from the book and use the first part for my recipe's inspiration. I also wanted to do what I always do (I.E. being cheap) and using whatever has been in my fridge for a bit and needs to be used. Some call it frugal I call it wise!

This little nursery rhyme is our first introduction to And Then There Were None, and I mean to use it right off the bat in my first recipe which will be a homemade cheese ravioli. I plan on using ten ingredients or less - including the dough to make it. I think it'll turn out wonderful, and honestly there's so many amazing things you can do with a small amount of ingredients. I personally think sometimes people doubt the "less is more" concept, but I firmly believe in it. Tomorrow I'm putting it to the test quite literally though, and I hope the truth will be in the dough! (Oh I'm so full of cheesy jokes this evening…)

Stay tuned for tomorrow evenings meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment