Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Wedding Without Cake? I Think Not!

Who here loves cake? I know I do, and I certainly believe weddings deserve cakes. It may be a wedding that only those in The Clearing may be attending, but I still want a piece!
A girl can be spoiled numerous times over this week, and I find cake is in the program… Ricky would most definitely want some cake tomorrow as well after the small (large) disagreement we got into tonight - what says sorry better than a home baked cake?

I don't have a quote from The Clearing like I do with a lot of other pre-cook posts that I do, and to be honest not many fit. I can say though that I believe Beth and Frank's development from neighbors to life partners was a huge development. I find that the wedding they had probably brought a lot of happiness back into their small Pennsylvanian town, and it was much needed after what happened to all of them. 


A wedding cake was traditionally believed to bring good luck to the guests of the bride and groom - and believe me these poor folks need a little bit of that in their lives. I figured heck why not join in and celebrate their wedding myself? (I could use a bit of luck now too!)

Thus, I shall be making a wedding cake tomorrow (albeit a small one). 
Tune on in for that festive cake day!

No comments:

Post a Comment