Monday, September 29, 2014

Making a Chicken Corn Soup Tomorrow! (It's Pennsylvanian Amish!)

Hey everyone!
I feel like I've been posting later and later lately, and I really don't want to get into the habit of that, so starting next week I shall be posting earlier.
The reason tonight's another late post is because Ricky and I went to the Fryeburg Fair, and we happened to stay a little later in North Conway. (Oh delicious goodness of fried foods…)

I've been craving soup lately though, and I also still haven't been feeling the greatest which is why I jumped at the opportunity to cook a Pennsylvanian Amish soup. Therefore tomorrow I'm going to attempt to make that, and see how it all turns out!
The other bonus to making the Chicken Corn Soup is that it happens to be the kind of thing I can picture being served at a hospital, and that so happens to be where both Beth and Sheriff Cutlip are right now in The Clearing.

"He found Beth leafing aimlessly through a magazine. 'It's getting late. Why don't I buy you supper in the cafeteria?' … … Beth played with her fork for a moment then blurted out, 'I have to tell you about Flapjack.'" (Rydder 61-62).

As The Clearing has been progressing, it's becoming more distinctively intriguing as to what's really going on to Beth's dog Flapjack. In addition it leaves one to wonder about how Sheriff Cutlip's brother is going to be affected by all of this.
I'm excited to forage onward into the next section of The Clearing, and I'm also excited to make some Chicken Corn Soup tomorrow. I hope you all check back in to see how that comes out.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment