Thursday, September 11, 2014

Aphrodisiac Oysters for Tomorrow Night

Hello all, sorry for the late post this evening.

Ricky and I just failed a State of Maine exam tonight and needless to say we needed to go drink a bit at the Great Lost Bear this evening. (Sorry for random misspellings - I'm sure you'll figure out why!)

I have no freakin' clue what the hell I'll be making tomorrow - the only certain thing is that it'll involve oysters! Why oysters you may ask? Because that was precisely what Madame Mallory secretly tested Hassan with after he started working at the kitchen. I'm not joking when I say it took up like four pages of just straight oyster talk. (I mean seriously.)

I double checked the amount of oyster talk - it was only two full pages about it. (But still.)

As you may also have noted, the way this book hit me this week I'm not nearly as much of a fan of The Hundred-Foot Journey as I was when I first started. I still think it's a great read, but I'll leave the rest about this on a book review sometime in a couple of weeks. If anyone else has read this I'll hope you chime in and let me know what you think.

Anyway I'm also losing in my Fantasy Football Team right now, and I must at least go watch the game tonight. Nothing beats failing a test like coming home to see your fantasy stud player walk off the field injured to boot.

PS: I promise this will be the last mopey post for at least another month, I'm entitled to one dammit.

See you guys tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment