Saturday, September 6, 2014

Chicken Tikka Masala Tomorrow? I Think Yes!

Tomorrow ladies and gentlemen, is the much awaited Football Sunday of the season! It works out great as well because I have Chicken Tikka Masala on the menu. I may or may not alter the chicken so it comes out crispier for Ricky to enjoy while we watch the games… I guess you'll all discover which one I do once I figure it out too!
I don't want to give away too much about what the significance is with but it's important!

I hope I didn't leave you guys aching for more with that quote or anything… You know? I do know though that maybe it will make you all intrigued enough to read the book! You guys can still catch up I'm only on page 134 now! If you're still unsure though you can still wait for the book review when I have finished this one. I should have that done in about a couple of weeks.

I will say this though, I absolutely love love love masala! Needless to say I'm already hungry for tomorrow nights dinner. I think another reason I'm looking forward to it so much to though is because it's friggin Football Sunday! (God how I've missed you NFL…)

Now that I am at the half way point though for this book, does anyone have suggestions for me to read? Any books that anyone wishes someone would review? Or any ideas in general for me to read that is something outside of the realm of fantasy or science fiction? I'd love your thoughts! Spill 'em to me in the comments section below or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment