Saturday, November 8, 2014

Honey, Honey, Honey - You're the Death of Me!

There's just something about bees and their honey that can make some dishes pop. I have a vague idea of what type of dish I'll be making that uses honey - but not 100% sure yet!
I do know that the reason I want to do a honey dish is because of how the next dinner guest will be going. Oh what joy! Another murder you say? Certainly the hysteria is settling into the remaining individuals from And Then There Were None!





"And that's why I'm asking - do they keep bees on this island? -  Isn't it funny? - Isn't it damn funny…?"
She began laughing wildly again. Dr. Armstrong strode forward. He raised his hand and struck her a flat blow on the cheek." (Christie, Ch. 11).
So tune back in tomorrow for some sort of dish involving honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment