Sunday, November 9, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Wings and Bleu Cheese Dressing

So so sorry this post is a little late. I've been celebrating my last shift at my crappy job that I was able to finally quit! (Thank the lord!) Needless to say I was out celebrating a bit and realized woah it was 9:00 by the time I started cooking. Time flies lately...

Next week is the last week for my And Then There Were None book! I'm not gonna lie I'll be sad to see it end - but now I know a new author I can gravitate to - and it's not just fantasy books!

So moving on - enjoy these little babies!

Buffalo Wings and Bleu Cheese Dressing

Main


  • Chicken Wings (12)
  • Celery (2 Stalks, Quartered)

Buffalo Sauce


  • Hot Sauce (6 ounces, I can't tell you which brand I use as its a family secret!)
  • Butter (4 Tablespoons)
  • Honey (2 Tablespoons)

Bleu Cheese Dressing


  • Mayonnaise (1/2 Cup)
  • Sour Cream (1/4 Cup)
  • Milk (1/4 Cup)
  • Worcestershire Sauce (1 1/2 Tablespoons)
  • Bleu Cheese (1/3 Cup, Crumbled)

Instructions


  • Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. 
  • Mix together the Buffalo Sauce Mix and set aside. 
  • Mix together the Bleu Cheese Dressing mix and set aside. 
  • Bake the Chicken Wings for 12 minutes on a cookie sheet. Pull out and drizzle with half of the Buffalo Sauce. 
  • Bake the Chicken Wings again for 15 minutes, and plate. Add the remaining Buffalo Sauce to the Chicken Wings.
  • Plate and enjoy!

This is a favorite recipe of ours for wings. Honestly you can't beat this buffalo sauce. It's the perfect appetizer for game night. (Hence why I posted this so late!)

I wish I could divulge the hot sauce we use, but it's legitimately a secret! All I can say is grab something similar to a cayenne pepper sauce. 

I hope to see you all soon! Let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment