Sunday, December 7, 2014

Louisiana Hash Browns and Fried Eggs

I have never, never done a breakfast dish for this blog yet, and I believe I've missed out. I love breakfast - it's my favorite meal of the day because without it I can't manage. Thus Louisiana Hash it is!
Not to mention in Midnight Bayou Declan has started to wake up early after some ghostly disturbances at night. Thus I'm sure for him breakfast would be a pretty big deal. It would for me at least.
Needless to say though I like my breakfast time, so take this recipe for some morning and enjoy it!

Louisiana Hash Browns and Fried Eggs

  • Potatoes (2 Small Ones, Finely Chopped)
  • Red Pepper (1/2, Finely Chopped)
  • Onion (1/2, Finely Chopped)
  • Green Onion (4 Sprigs, Finely Chopped)
  • Creole Seasoning (1 Tablespoon)
  • Sour Cream (1 Tablespoon)
  • Water (1 Tablespoon)
  • Bacon (5 Pieces)
  • Eggs (2)
  • Bread (2 Pieces, Toasted)

Instructions

  • In a medium sized pot, bring together the Potatoes and some water till done. Set aside for later.
  • In a large skillet, fry the Bacon until done. Take it out of the pan and cut into small bite sized pieces.
  • In that same skillet cook together the Onion, Green Onion, Red Pepper, and Creole Seasoning. 
  • Slowly add in the Potatoes, Sour Cream, Water, and Bacon towards the end.
  • Turn off the heat and let sit.
  • In another skillet, fry the Eggs and place onto some Toast. 
  • Plate and Enjoy!

Nom nom nom is all I have to say!

Have some fun and make a nice little breakfast for you and a significant other! Or double it up and make it for the whole family!

See ya'll on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment