Friday, December 5, 2014

Creole Seasoned Cheeseburgers

My Favorite Seasoning!
Have you ever kind of just been sick of eating certain types of food before? I can say that I really do enjoy Louisiana food, and I love everything I've tried thus far. Yet sometimes I really can't help craving something just back to basics - like a cheeseburger. The fun thing is, it that I still tied this into Midnight Bayou by coating both sides of the hamburger with Creole Seasoning. (I know my go to stuff this month!)








Creole Seasoned Cheeseburgers

  • Hamburger (1/2 Pound, Formed into Patties)
  • Cheese (Whatever You Prefer!)
  • Creole Seasoning (2 Tablespoons)
  • Hamburger Buns (2, Toasted)
  • The Fixings (Lettuce, Tomatoes, etc.)

Instructions

  • Coat each side of a Hamburger patty with 1/2 Tablespoon of Creole Seasoning.
  • Fry in a medium sized skillet until desired doneness, melting the Cheese for the last few minutes. 
  • Place on your toasted Hamburger Bun, add your fixings, and enjoy!

Sometimes, not all pictures can be about finesse… I can assure you though that this updated cheeseburger tasted great - and honestly was a welcome treat. If you want to try a spiced up version of a plain cheeseburger, than I'd definitely give this a try! It packs a nice heat without being overwhelming. 

Anyway, off for the evening! See you all on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment