Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sriracha-Orange Green Beans

In lieu of the impending storm, I'm giving ya'll Sriracha-Orange Green Beans. I hope you all make it through Blizzard Juno ok! This is going to be a quick blog post, and it's because it's a very basic side dish. 

Sriracha-Orange Green Beans

  • Orange (1/4, Juiced)
  • Soy Sauce (2 Tablespoons)
  • Sriracha Sauce (1/2 Teaspoons)
  • Green Beans (1/4 Pound)
  • Sunflower Seeds (1 Tablespoon)

Instructions

  • In a small bowl mix together the Orange Juice, Soy Sauce, Sunflower Seeds, and Sriracha Sauce. 
  • Blanch the Green Beans in a small pot, and then mix together with the sauce mixture.
  • Pan-sear the Green Beans for five minutes.
  • Plate and Enjoy!

This was a nice little side dish for us this evening, and the sriracha is something I'm becoming quite fond of. It's ironic I discovered it this late in the get go. It really is something I never loved that much, and hey maybe I can use it in other dishes moving forward. 
In another note though, it's midnight! Official start of Blizzard Juno! Snow! Wooohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment