Sunday, March 8, 2015

Maple-Mustard Burgers on a Pretzel Bun

I know I know, a hamburger isn't particularly engrossing for a recipe. Needless to say this is just a filler recipe because quite frankly I'm a little behind on blog posts for how far I've read into Eldest. I can at least say no one will shun me for being dishonest, because I could just lie about why I chose a hamburger… But I didn't.
This post is going to be short and sweet, and it's because after all, it's only a hamburger…

Maple-Mustard Burgers on a Pretzel Bun

  • Hamburger (1/2 Pound)
  • Pretzel Buns (2, Toasted)
  • American Cheese (2 Slices)
  • Worcestershire Sauce (2 Tablespoons)
  • Mustard (3 Tablespoons)
  • Maple Syrup (2 Tablespoons)
  • Salt (To Taste)
  • Pepper (To Taste)

Instructions

  • In a small bowl combine the Mustard, and Maple Syrup. If it is slightly runny, add in a bit more Mustard. Set this aside.
  • In a large bowl, mix together the Hamburger, and Worcestershire Sauce. Form two Hamburger Patties, and set aside.
  • Heat a large skillet to medium heat, and cook Hamburgers until desired internal temperature is met. Melt the American Cheese during the final minutes.
  • Slather with the Maple-Mustard, and any other dressings.
  • Plate and Enjoy!

I promise Tuesday will be a well-planned meal!!! Catch you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment