Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pre-Cook Post for Tomorrow!


I want to first start off by saying this post may seem sporadic, with random off topic sentences, and this is because tonight is Fantasy Football Draft Night Part 1. Yes Part 1. In this family we are signed up for two fantasy football leagues - the off-season was too long this year… So when draft day is here I'm pretty much thinking in terms of QB's, RB's and WR's right now.

Yet I really would like to introduce the next recipe I'll be cooking for tomorrow night before Fantasy Football Draft Part 2!

I chose to cook something that Hassan's family makes at their restaurant - that ironically also is named after Hassan himself. It's called Hassan's Dry Chicken. There's a few reasons why I chose this recipe: it's importance, football draft night, and I had chicken (which I really need to cook).

There is a section in the book that I've taken a quote from, it may be simple but it really hit's close to the development of young Hassan as a future chef.
This was to me an important part - after all Hassan's still young in this section of the book. To make a suggestion to a dish, and then to have that dish become popular says something about Hassan's abilities.
I'm not particularly sure how I'm going to make this one yet, but I think this one may be a tad different then the books description. (Draft's in forty-five minutes!)

I hope you all will catch back up with me tomorrow evening as I post about this dish! It may be later than last night's post, tomorrow's draft is at 8:30PM. I'll make sure no matter what that I post tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment